Sunday, April 3, 2016

Crochet/Life: Stitched Impressions


It is never my intention to imitate Life, but rather to capture the mood of a pleasant memory, in the best way I know how....

Note how the Homespun color travels- the centers are in fact the same Coral Reef skein.

                                         Beachside Stripes also has subtle  a color range....
Lakeside Stripes has quite a range from green to blue, mixed here with Abalone.
Waterfall, Sand Dune, and Ocean
Remember, I'm not aiming for photographic accuracy, I'm aiming for By The Sea Impressions. Shown so far, multicolor granny, one color granny, intarsia, dc colorwork.
All the squares will be edged with Hepplewhite sc, the better to add to the snapshots impression.
More tomorrow!

WARNING: There will be one more post tomorrow, and then I will be off the grid until April 20- doctor's orders! Prepare yourselves for loss of radio contact and get ready to be bombarded with photos when I get back- and then the fun begins on April 22!



No comments:

Post a Comment