Tuesday, May 17, 2016

A Tale of Intelligence over Art

                                                        The best laid plans......
I had to be close to Pemaquid today, so I figured, I'll take some unedged photos.
Carrying the afghan on my back and the camera in my hand, I realized after I maneuvered the treacherous stone stairway down to the rocks that retreat was the best I was going to be able to hope for.
I was barely able to lay the piece out on the rocks and keep my balance, so I chose to take what energy I had left and head back along the rocky path to the picnic tables, preferring to actually be able to get back and not end up wrapped up in my afghan out on the rocky ledge!
                           Next attempt will be in a little more civilized place, with some help!
                                                 Still, it was a beautiful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment